Complaint Review: American Publishing Group, Virginia Beach, VA

6004 Capital Place Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America
  • Phone: 866-268-7950
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

American Publishing Group, Virginia Beach, VA Major Rip Off Scamers Virginia Beach, Virginia

I recieved a call from American Publishing Group stating that I owed them a past due amount of $68.28.  I argued with the people (at least 4) that I did not order these Magizines,  why would I want to pay over $800.00 for a bunch of magizines I would never read.  "Architechtural Digest", "Readers Digest", "Traditional Home", "Better Homes and Gardens", "Family Circle", Fitness Magazines, and I could go on.  I live in an apartment and I have a limited amount of money to pay on normal expenses.  I would never order these therefore, I will not pay and plan to take this to the Federal Trade Commission  and to a local television station and to the BBB to report them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publishing-Group-Virginia-Beach-VA/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23464/American-Publishing-Group-Virginia-Beach-VA-Major-Rip-Off-Scamers-Virginia-Beach-Virgi-944256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publishing Group, Virginia Beach, VA