Complaint Review: American Puppy Club, Middletown, New Jersey

• Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: Besaida — New Jersey United States of America
American Puppy Club, Middletown, New Jersey
1876 route 35 south middleton, New Jersey United States of America

American Puppy Club, Middletown, NJ Broke my daughters heart middleton, New Jersey

I purchased two puppies for my kids which were xmas gifts. I paid $2038 but i could not take home for a week due to kennell cough. Oringinally they wanted to charge me $3299 for the female amd $2800 for the male until they continued to lower the price. I was assured I was paying for quality dogs and very Healthy... Well after bringingmy dogs home the female was not acting normal went to a vet on their list whom assured me she was well. My daughter was experiening some issues which brings me here my dog passed away last night and I have a upset daughter because her xmas gift is gone. I have owned this puppy for less then a month and she was special to us she won our hearts and now she is gone... I am trying to work with American Puppy Club to ressolve this matter as soon as possible if there is no resolvementin this matter Iwill pursue legal action. I am glad I found these articles our puppy was taken away from us and after reading all these articles I can see Im not alone. If anyone wants to contact me feel free I will like to share my experience when them in detail so no others family has a experience like we have had. (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Puppy-Club-Middletown-New-Jersey/middleton-New-Jersey-07748/American-Puppy-Club-Middletown-NJ-Broke-my-daughters-heart-middleton-New-Jersey-554048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Puppy Club, Middletown, New Jersey