Complaint Review: American Reading CLub

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
American Reading CLub
1310 Canton Hwy Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

American Reading CLub Total Rip Off and Need To Be Stop Cumming Georgia

American Reading Club has been nothing but a total headache for me. I was con into the club for some kind of promotion. So I was sign up for about 5 months 6 months down the line I notice my account was been withdrawn twice a month from them and when I check back previous months I have been con and rip-off by this company. I have tried calling them for awhile now and got no representative to answer always get a busy signal. Then i got all fed up with the situation i called up my bank an told them the situation about a month ago and put a stop into it. But recently my bank rejected the request and now I'm stuck with them I really need some help and get them off my back.

During the time when I found out I was getting withdrawn twice a month I did some research on the company and found out they are bad news and have been filed to the Better Business Bureau with a lot of complaints against this company.

Dachinaman2002
Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Reading-CLub/Cumming-Georgia-30040/American-Reading-CLub-Total-Rip-Off-and-Need-To-Be-Stop-Cumming-Georgia-284289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Reading CLub