Complaint Review: American Reading Club I

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:huntington beach California
American Reading Club I
5175 Preformance Dr. Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

American Reading Club They charge me 29.90 every month through check, which I don't know how they got that info.. They won't tell me what I'm being charged for. Cumming Georgia

I 'm being charged $29.90 every month by american reading club inc. (a magazine company.) I never receive anything from them in the mail. I called them to see what I'm being charge for and the woman said I needed to make another payment to find out that information. I told her I wouldn't make another payment because I was charged 2 days before calling her and have had $29.90 payments taken out of my bank account for the last 10 months in a row. So she said she couln't help me then and had to hang up.

I have no idea how they even got the information to automaticly take money out of my bank through checks. I'm careful about giving out imformation like that.

Please help me! I don't know what I should do to keep them from taking money out of my bank each and every month.

Tyler
huntington beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Reading-Club-I/Cumming-Georgia-30040/American-Reading-Club-They-charge-me-2990-every-month-through-check-which-I-dont-know-251217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Reading Club I