Complaint Review: American Reading Club

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 27, 2006

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
American Reading Club
5175 PERFORMANCE DRIVE CUMMING, Georgia U.S.A.

American Reading Club 1-800 ARC RIP OFF IT Started Nov '05 they started calling all hours of the day enterrupting my dinner ever sence CUMMING Georgia

*Author of original report: More info on these monsters AMERICAN READING CLUB

*Author of original report: More info on these monsters

Can't tell you how glade I am to know I'am not alone, anyway just wanted to say that it start back in November 2005 I'am tring to find a whay to get out of this AMERICAN REEADING CLUB scam they just took my last 10.00 dollar (10-25-2006) know I am over drawn and want it to stop I am on socail security incom I don't know how they got my name and infomation at first it sounded so go of a deal but now they arwe getin greety! they are enterrupting my life .

Troy
Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Reading-Club/CUMMING-Georgia-30040/American-Reading-Club-1-800-ARC-RIP-OFF-IT-Started-Nov-05-they-started-calling-all-hours-217614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Reading Club

More info on these monsters AMERICAN READING CLUB

AUTHOR: Troy a - (U.S.A.)

Now they are sending me magazines that was not even offerd to me some subcriptionbs are for two years others are for five years they where going to make me pay 70.00 for 18 months. But I made a complant I wanted to get out of this mess but they kept reminding me I agreed so I could only cut the payments in half.

They didn't send me a cancellation packet they didn't even mention that to me to get out of this. It would cost me in full 1,267,20. They never told me about a grace period to cancel. They only told me that after I complained. Telling me that I missed that period. The phone nuhmer is 1-800-237-7855. 5175 PERFORMACE DRIVE CUMMING, GA 30040.

More info on these monsters

AUTHOR: Troy a - (U.S.A.)

Now they are sending me magazines that was not even offerd to me some subcriptionbs are for two years others are for five years they where going to make me pay 70.00 for 18 months but I made a complant I wanted to get out of this mess but they kept reminding me I agreed so I could only cut the payments in half.

They didn't send me a cancellation packet they didn't even mention that to me to get out of this it would cost me in full 1,267,20 they never told me about a grace period to cancel they only told me that after I complained . Telling me that I missed that period. The phone nuhmer is 1-800-237-7855. 5175 PERFORMACE DRIVE CUMMING, GA 30040.