• Report: #195292

• Submitted: Wed, June 07, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 07, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
American Reading Club
5175 Performance Drive Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

American Reading Club ripoff Cumming Georgia

As I was scrolling on the internet to change my magazines, I found this website and could not believe that I'm a part of this scam. Thankfully I saved the letter they mailed me and wrote down when it all began. This is horrifying! The letter even says savings of 15%-40% off. And the order is for 7 magazines iwth a total price of $1,176.00.

I never signed any agreements on this and yet they still took money, and lots of it, out of my account. I still have the letter with me.

Mary
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2006 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Reading-Club/Cumming-Georgia-30040/American-Reading-Club-ripoff-Cumming-Georgia-195292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Reading Club