Brain

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:Ann Arbor Michigan
American Reading Club
Cumming GA Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

American Reading Club/ARC Inc Credit Card Scam. Rip-off! Cumming Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Call me! 770-844-2109

I recieved a $58 charge on my credit card and didn't know what it was for. I called the 800 number they gave me and they told me that I had signed up for a promotional offer and they were going to charge me $58 a month for 14 months! They wouldn't tell me how I had signed up for it, how they got my credit card number, and how to get them to stop! It took a lot of phone calls, and finally a call from my lawyer to get them to stop.

Victoria
Ann Arbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2004 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Reading-Club/Cumming-Georgia/American-Reading-ClubARC-Inc-Credit-Card-Scam-Rip-off-Cumming-Georgia-84851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Reading Club

Call me! 770-844-2109

AUTHOR: Arc - (U.S.A.)

Victoria,

On your statement for the charge of $58 dollars is our company 800 number. Why didnt you call? Forget why! Just call!

Then I will play for you a recording that has you on the phone ordering product from our company. Victoria, You also gave us your credit Card number and permission to bill the card. Stop playing games and call me and I will play it for you. I also want to play it for anyone who wishes to hear the lies that you have told on this website. Here is my number. If you have time to play on the internet and tell lies about us then you have time to call me direct. 770-844-2109

Talk to you soon.