• Report: #194620

• Submitted: Sat, June 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 03, 2006

• Reported By:Simi California
American Reading Club
1310 Canton Hwy Ste 3 Cummings, Georgia U.S.A.

American Reading Club Foreign Rip Offs At It Again. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS Look Them Up On Rip-Off Report First! Received three calls from foreign voices tried to make me say "Yes" or "OK" to their recording device Cummings Georgia

*Author of original report: American Reading Club

SAVED BY RIP OFF REPORT AGAIN!!!Three different foreign voices/reps attempted to make me say "yes" or "OK" to their recording device for their offer to take $1.00 from my credit card for Red Book and Better Homes & Gardens for 30 days.

They offered a $25 gas card which would be shipped right away, then after 30 days I could terminate the subscription. I REFUSED. I told "Joie Miller" that I was looking his company up through my resources online. He didnt like that much and said he would call me back that evening. He never did.

Glenda
Simi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2006 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Reading-Club/Cummings-Georgia-30040/American-Reading-Club-Foreign-Rip-Offs-At-It-Again-DO-NOT-FALL-FOR-THIS-Look-Them-Up-On-R-194620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Reading Club

American Reading Club

AUTHOR: Glenda - (U.S.A.)

This company already had the last four numbers of my credit card. I gave them no further information. We'll see just how much information they really had if they attempt to remove funds from my card. There is no money on it because it is a prepaid card. It's a shame that Americans have to come to this, unable to have freedom with their financial instruments.