Complaint Review: American Residential Communities - ARC

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! — Golden Colorado United States of America
American Residential Communities - ARC
4643 South Ulster Street, Suite 400 Denver, Colorado United States of America

American Residential Communities - ARC American Residential Communities - ARC American Residential Communities Forces Family of 4 Into a TENT because of BLACK TOXIC MOLD Denver, Colorado

My doublewide made by Southern Energy Homes was and still is infested with Black Toxic Mold and several other nasty varieties.  My family of 4 was suffering terribly with breathing problems, rashes, and bloody noses, just to name a few of the troubles brought on my this nasty fungi.  Well, the home was UNINHABITABLE because the mold had taken over everything in the walls and floors.  My family notified the management and corporate office right away, as did my attorney.  When they found out they broken into my home, for what reason I do not know.  They continued to break in while I was gone.    They have done NOTHING to help my family, they never even acknowledged that there was a problem.  They have yet to contact my lawyer.  We were forced out of the home and into a TENT, when right across the street a home was vacant that they could have moved us into.  INSTEAD they did absoultely nothing.  It has now been 30 days later and have yet to hear from them.  We are now living in a camper, at least it doesn't have the mold.  Please be aware that this company does not follow guidelines and could RIP YOU OFF next.   BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY.  Our losses were substantial....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Residential-Communities-ARC/Denver-Colorado-80401/American-Residential-Communities-ARC-American-Residential-Communities-ARC-American-Re-655102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Residential Communities - ARC