Complaint Review: American Residential Law Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 28, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — PinellasPark Florida United States of America
American Residential Law Group, Inc.
6245 N. Federal Highway, Suite 401 Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

American Residential Law Group, Inc. They took 1700.00 Dollars & promised to save my home Then they sent me a letter stating they directing you to call the law Offices of William Otoole at 561.962.4224, . I tried for 3 month to contact t Fort Lauderdale, Florida

American Residential Law Group took my money & made me promises to help me save my home. After I had already been ripped off my 2 other Attorneys & my Bank. Saying it would not happen this time but after I paid them the 1700.00 they turned around & sent me a letter they they were no longer handling my case they sent it to law Offices of William O'Toole.
Tried to contact them for 3 Month no return call till today saying they are willing to help if I pay them other 1500.00. Saying ARLG ripped them off also. What am I to believe & throw more money out the window I do now have for promises that do not happen. I just get more into debt. They are all taking advance of some one you is sickly & needing to stay in thier home.
Can't trust the Bank they lied to me twice already & went back on their word & now they are saying they want to help once again. Can"t trust Bank Of America who do we turn to when we really need help & all out of money.
Since all these people & company keep making promise they do not keep.
EVERYONE BEWARE!!!!!! of false promises.
And you can ask for everything in writing but it gets you no were when the company no longer exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Residential-Law-Group-Inc/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/American-Residential-Law-Group-Inc-They-took-170000-Dollars-promised-to-save-my-home-723227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Residential Law Group, Inc.