Complaint Review: American Residential Law Group

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: Bernard — Mandeville Louisiana United States of America
American Residential Law Group
6245 N Federal Hwy Suite 401 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

American Residential Law Group ARLG The company pretended to do a loan modification on my mortgage. I paided them 1650 dollars in 3 payments in October 2010 I haven't heard from them and can't contact them. The phones are ringing but a Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The company pretended to do a loan modification to my mortgage andI paided them a sum of 1650 $ in 3 installments in October 2010. Sense the I have not heard from them, soIcall them serveral times and left email, but no one has contact me yet. Warning stay away from this company and I hope the law catch up to them before they hurt someone else.I may loose my home because of thiscompany.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Residential-Law-Group/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/American-Residential-Law-Group-ARLG-The-company-pretended-to-do-a-loan-modification-on-my-676668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Residential Law Group