Complaint Review: American Residential Services - ARS Plumbing - Rescue Rooter

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
American Residential Services - ARS Plumbing - Rescue Rooter
770 Pickens Industrial Dr, Suite A Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 770-427-6446
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

ARS Plumbing - American Residential Services - Rescue Rooter RIPOFF Targets Single Women! Marietta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Just look at their attitude in the rebuttal!

*Consumer Comment: Your right!

*Consumer Suggestion: Karl - Knoxville, Tennessee seems to be the Bitch!

*Consumer Comment: Quit Bitch-n

I contacted this company because I had water pouring out of my garage due to a deteriorating water pipe. ARS Plumbing came out to my home, repaired one (of several) leaks on my main water pipe and considered their job done. When they left my home, they charged me $1250 to repair one of the leaks then told me it would cost $3000 to repair the other leak (On the same pipe, mind you!). Prior to leaving my home, the ARS tech told me that I still had a leak and advised me to watch my water bill to confirm it and call them back if the water bill is still high! This is after I paid premium dollars for their special "Leak Detection" equipment service.

When I tried to contact the company, they would NEVER return any of my phonecalls and they apparently avoided me. Now my entire downstairs has flooded and caused severe personal damage to property and pulmonary health issues related to the large amount of moisture maintained in my home due to the water continuing to soak my foundation, slab, walls and floors.

The only response I have gotten from this company is that they did their job when they fixed the first leak; the second leak is my problem.

Nikki
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2005 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Residential-Services-ARS-Plumbing-Rescue-Rooter/Marietta-Georgia-30062/ARS-Plumbing-American-Residential-Services-Rescue-Rooter-RIPOFF-Targets-Single-Women-166065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Residential Services - ARS Plumbing - Rescue Rooter

Just look at their attitude in the rebuttal!

AUTHOR: Melisade Rupert - (USA)

Same kind of attitude I got when I questioned a single thing about their practices.

Quit bitching!

I am a disabled woman (not single, but my husband wasn't home when all this started).  The number of lies they told and the things they "showed" me (or refused to show me - later telling me I should have known to come and stand next to them as they worked so I could have gotten the service I contracted for) - all of this slowed way down (they left the house) when my husband came home and saw what they were up to (and called two other plumbers over to witness this fiasco - which really got to them).

Your right!

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

I don't care how many kids a woman has or that she or he is a single parent.If they would keep their pants pulled up,they would not be a single parent.I can tell what kind of person you are.PLEASE DON'T give out your phone # over the internet.It could get you in trouble.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Karl - Knoxville, Tennessee seems to be the Bitch!

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

It is pathetic that a man (and I use that term loosely)would blindly take the side of a company over a single mom who is merely trying to get repairs done to her home......to say she is 'bitchin' is almost satanic of him! I wont take the time to scorn that tennessee ignorance -- Let God handle him. I already know ARS Plumbing has a bad rep so I know this lady is not lying! Who cares how many kids she has! ANY CONSUMER WHO WANT TO CONFIRM THIS, I will be bold to offer my direct number 678-376-2239! How you like that Mr. Karl of Knowxville of obviously has nothing better to do! Get a life you are just as pathetic as the a-holes at ARS Plumbing in Marietta, GA
ATL-lien

Quit Bitch-n

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

You know,Nikki,if you would quit bitch-n so much,you might not be single.I bet you have a house full of kids also.I know these ARS folks first hand and they do not ripp off anybody.I'm in the plumbing business & the first thing that we ever hear is that we take advantage of single women and single parents.I'm sorry,but we do not.We charge the same for everybody.Some people just look for something for nothing.