• Report: #620272

• Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: Steve — Miami Florida United States of America
American Risk Control
3956 Lake Joyce Dr. Land O Lakes, Florida United States of America

American Risk Control Kevin J. Sakser WARNING: Be careful dealing with American Risk Control Land O Lakes, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: American Risk Control Stock Holder/Owner

WARNING: Do not use American Risk Control for your commercial insurance risk inspections. Also do not apply to work for this company as they would have you complete inspections and not pay you. Kevin J. Sakser the owner of the company is an unprofessional person and a total lier. He is also impossible to reach by phone or email. I'm owed money from inspections completed in January and as of 7/5/10 I still have not received payment. If you are a company that has used American Risk Control for your inspections you should question him about the quality of the inspections you have received. Companies that have used American Risk Control are CRC Insurance Services, Hull and Co., Brown and Brown, HBA Division, MacDuff Underwriters, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2010 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Risk-Control/Land-O-Lakes-Florida-34639/American-Risk-Control-Kevin-J-Sakser-WARNING-Be-careful-dealing-with-American-Risk-Contr-620272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Risk Control

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

American Risk Control Stock Holder/Owner

AUTHOR: Clickmaxim - (U.S.A.)

First off I AGREE with the complaint not because I know this contractor, but I know Kevin J. Sasker.  I am the ex-CEO of this company.  I used Kevin to find investors for MY company American Risk Control.  I soon learned the truth about Kevin because it was obvious he could not tell the truth.  Amazingly he did find an investor (who he ripped off too) but the bottom line here is I have known him for years and the one thing about him that is TRUE is Kevin is a habitual liar and thief.

To make a long story short -- Kevin and my ex-partner Tranquilino (Franco) Visoria voted me out of control, and since I only had 43% of the stock they eliminated my position as CEO.  Immediately Kevin took over as manager and drove the company into the ground.  Very slickly he filed for a holding company named American Risk Control HOLDING, Inc. (which he owns 100%) and this technique is one of his ploys used to steal from clients and independent contractors.  He is vile!

Pretending to be my old company, He started defaulting on all lines of credit (personally signed by me), bills owed to contractors, and not paying staff.... and using the old company website and customer list to bleed everyone dry INCLUDING my old partner Franco Visoria.

Franco had to file bankruptcy soon after he voted me out.  Evidently voting against me was not such a great idea for him and his family.  I did try to warn him though, about lying with snakes.

Kevin J. Sakser has a MBA in business from Univ So. Florida (so he says).  He could earn a good living if he was honest.  However he chooses to steal, lie, and cheat.  He has defrauded many clients including me with stocks and business investment scams, of which he has been sanctioned by the SEC and the state of Florida.

Stay away from this man if you want to keep your money.