Complaint Review: American Safety Council, Americansafetycouncil.com, ADI School, Adischool.com,

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By:Port Saint Lucie Florida
American Safety Council, Americansafetycouncil.com, ADI School, Adischool.com,
5125 Adanson Street Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

ADI SCHOOL - American Safety Council Scammed me out of my money & wouldn't let me continue the course, Bad Website! Orlando Florida

*General Comment: Read Before Purchasing!

I was very disturbed by the harsh treatment that I received from American Safety Council, a company that offers the Advanced Driver Improvement Course (ADI) on their website for $99.00. It sounded like a great deal when I signed up...DON'T BE FOOLED!! The online class worked only rarely. When you're dealing with a 12 hour, timed course that is THE LAST THING THAT YOU NEED!!

This is the worst part. When I contacted their toll free line to find out what was going on, I literally sat on hold for hours. When I got through to someone they told me to call back in 10 -15 minutes. Insane! Apparently, if you don't complete their course after a certain length of time, you have to pay them another 100 bucks to complete their course!! Customer service reps are telling me that if I want to continue from where I left off on the course, I must pay them $100.00!!!

I explained my situation and faxed screen shots of their website Not Working, and I was told that it was not their problem.

I Will take this one to small claims court.

Rich
Port Saint Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Safety-Council-Americansafetycouncilcom-ADI-School-Adischoolcom/Orlando-Florida-32804/ADI-SCHOOL-American-Safety-Council-Scammed-me-out-of-my-money-wouldnt-let-me-continue-297826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Safety Council, Americansafetycouncil.com, ADI School, Adischool.com,

#1 General Comment

Read Before Purchasing!

AUTHOR: Robert m - (U.S.A.)

So what i'm reading is that you had some issues with the ADI course and were unable to complete it in the time that they gave you. First off, if you read the Student Agreement Contract, you will see that it says you have 90 days to complete the course. 90! Not 10 or 20 but 90! Which means you had 3 months to complete the course. 3 months to contact them about the issues you had. And 3 months to get a 12 hour course completed. Did you do any of those? I'm pretty sure you didn't. So before you complain about the company and don't take the time to read through everything please do your research instead of just picking a school by pointing to it blindly