surely

• Submitted: Sat, June 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis — Palm Beach Gardens Florida United States of America
American Safety Council

American Safety Council Florida Online Traffic School Will not mail your completion certificate on time. Internet

*Author of original report: Certificate received

I completed my traffic course over a month ago and they have not mailed me my certificate. The date they give online where they say they will send it keeps moving out later and later every time I look. Of course, now I am at the point where I "must pay" an extra $9.95 for immediate email delivery. Don't use this service. If you do use them, figure extra in the price email or overnight delivery because you will not get it by regular mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 02:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Safety-Council/internet/American-Safety-Council-Florida-Online-Traffic-School-Will-not-mail-your-completion-certif-891974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Safety Council

Certificate received

AUTHOR: DS - (United States of America)

On the same day that I filed this report, I received my certificate in the mail. I completed the course on April 24th, 2012 and received the certificate on June 2nd. This is still a highly unacceptable lag time but I did receive it. Their website is still telling me that it will not be mailed out until next week.