Complaint Review: American Safety Council

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: ARippedOffNewYorker — Yonkers New York United States of America
American Safety Council
3415 State Route 11 Internet United States of America

American Safety Council SafeMotorist, NewYorkSafetyCouncil, they do not mail Certificates once completed and do not provide customer service , Internet

Be careful do not use this online company! They do not honor their advertisement. I passed the New York State defensive driver course and have not received my certificate! They keep promising me that they will mail it and I never get it. I have made 7 phone calls to them. They do not let me speak to the owner and they do not want to scan and email me a copy of the certificate either. I asked them for a scanned and email copy since they keep telling me that they mailed me a copy but I never receive a copy. I called my insurance company Geico to get a discount and they said that I cannot get a discount because New York DMV also never received a copy of the "course completion certificate!" What is going on? Maybe this company is doing wire fraud since they are taking credit card information and not providing the product? Good luck ... do not...do not use them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Safety-Council/internet/American-Safety-Council-SafeMotorist-NewYorkSafetyCouncil-they-do-not-mail-Certificates-1001381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Safety Council