Complaint Review: American Safety Council

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Harish — Jersey City New Jersey United States of America
American Safety Council

American Safety Council SafeMotorist.com Unable to Login, Poor System, Customer service not reachable, No response to email, Waste of time and money , Internet

*Author of original report: Got refund

*UPDATE Employee: We regret your experience was poor!

I registered for the NJ defensive driver course on their safemotorist.com website on Feb 19, 2013 and immediately after setting up login started facing issue in browsing through their course material. I encounterd error and then had trouble in logging in again. I tried to contact customer service over phone but it was in queue for more than 20-25 mins and finally got disconnected. Meanwhile searched for their customer review and found similar grievances that were reported. Within 45 minutes of registration, I sent them email for refund as per their refund policy. Next day, sent follow up email. As of today, I haven't received any reply. Their online chat support also doesn't get connected. That means you cannot be sure that you will be able to contact them to know what's happening. I want full refund of my paid fees. Also concerned about the safety of my personal info that I submitted while registering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Safety-Council/internet/American-Safety-Council-SafeMotoristcom-Unable-to-Login-Poor-System-Customer-service-no-1018863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Safety Council

Got refund

AUTHOR: Harish - (United States of America)

As per the company's response to my post here, I sent email to them for refund and yesterday got refund of the fees that I had paid.

We regret your experience was poor!

AUTHOR: American Safety Council - (United States of America)

Hello,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and concerns with us.  We would like to know your direct concerns with the course. We regret that you could not get through to our customer care center. I am sure we can help you resolve your issue. I show you were able to login to your account but maybe stuck at the training portion of the Bio Metrics...? If you dont wish to call you can send a detailed email to callcentermanagement@amersc.com , and a manager will resolve your issue post haste, even if you wish to just include your phone number in the email we will be happy to return your call as we know your time is valuable. We also have a money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied after contacting us we will be happy to refund your course fee, even if you chose not to contact us or continue we would be happy to return the fee as a sign of good faith towards an amicable solution.
Thanks,