Complaint Review: American Safety Council/NY Safety Council

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Johnson — Yonkers New York United States of America
American Safety Council/NY Safety Council

American Safety Council/NY Safety Council Joe's Traffic School NONCOMPLIANCE via online, email or customer care tele-service; "locked out" unable to complete full course. Only allowed to re-register at original cost. Awaiting refund. Internet

*Author of original report: Rectified- American Safety Council

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Request

After registering, completing more than 4 hours of the test I was "locked out" of my account after several attempts to verify my authentication phrase.

I've contacted the co. via email, online, telephone customer care...no response as of yet.

I am expecting a full refund as my credit card was charged immediately and I was unable to complete course was not completed and I was not assisted with the steps to re-enter and complete the Defensive driving course.

Please also be aware this co. is accredited with the BBB but you are unable to review the complaints.

I will update this report with any success with either receiving a full refund or a  course certificate.

Good Luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Safety-CouncilNY-Safety-Council/internet/American-Safety-CouncilNY-Safety-Council-Joes-Traffic-School-NONCOMPLIANCE-via-online-e-1007224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Safety Council/NY Safety Council

Rectified- American Safety Council

AUTHOR: KC - ()

Immediately after my complaint I was contacted (via email) by a customer service representative, then the director of American Safety Council to address my complaints. Situation was rectified and I was able to complete the course online and received my Defensive driving certificate within a few weeks. I hope everyone else has the same success!

Refund Request

AUTHOR: American Safety Council - (USA)

Hello,

I am the quality assurance officer at American Safety Council. I'm sorry you were unable to get through to us. Please contact me through this form linked below and I will see to it your refund is issued immediately.

We are addressing the customer service issue currently, and your input is appreciated.

Thanks!