Complaint Review: American Safety Counsil

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Artem — SPRING VALLEY New York United States of America
American Safety Counsil

American Safety Counsil Horrible Defensive Driving Course, horrible customer service Internet

I've chosen American Safety Counsil as the provider of Defensive Driving Course, because their link appears on GEICO Insurance website. I've paid $24.95, started this course and after several hours realized that it takes longer than 6 hours to complete it. Every now and then they interrupt you by asking to retype "security" phrase. When I've continued this course on another computer, retyping this phrase  - they've locked me out. Then you're supposed to call customer service - expect to spend 20-30 minutes just to get to a representative. When you finally get to them - they can hang up on you (what happened to me) or tell you to wait and disconnect after 20 min (what happened to me as well). Now after all that I've tried to type "magic" phrase on my original computer - it does not recognize it there either. When I've got to them after that they told me that it's all my fault and I have to start all over again and just hung up on me again. Horrible experience. I wish BBB can carry my message to them. I've never had such a horrible customer service experience in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Safety-Counsil/internet/American-Safety-Counsil-Horrible-Defensive-Driving-Course-horrible-customer-service-Inte-1004748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Safety Counsil