• Report: #1042002

• Reported By: Liz R — Las Vegas Nevada
American Safety Limited
501 Wynn St, Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide United States of America

American Safety Limited Management Trainee Program- SCAM Internet, Nationwide

American Safety Limited's management employee training program is a SCAM. After I was called for an interview, there were several other potential candidates there. Not too much of a red flag yet. Catherine proceeded to tell us that she would first give a short presentation on the product and this is not a group interview. Since she is looking for several managers for stores that are going to opening up, there is no competition.

At the beginning of a training program that lasted 60-90 days, you would immediately have to pay $60 for a background check. All three people in front of me all passed, paid, and was asked to come back tomorrow to start training. When it was my turn for an interview, all was going well until after I paid the $60 for the background check. I was then asked to sign a paper saying that I had to pay $95 for a KIT that will be refunded to me on my first paycheck. I then asked when that would be and was answered that I get paid $400 per week for training and that would be every two weeks. Ok, so I signed the paper and was asked to come tomorrow for training.

The next day once again we were all placed in a room. Nobody had a clue. We were instantly asked to sign a non competitive contract and pay the $95 immediately. I took it upon myself to go last. . I started talking to the secretary. This is when the truth came out. Since she was new, she didnt know that she was telling on the company.

The paycheck that you are suppose to get is only after you graduate. As of yet, she hasnt received a paycheck and she has been working for almost 4 weeks. On top of that, you had a sales quota to meet in the beginning were you will only be making 20% from. But even this, you dont get until you are a full manager. What a waste of time lying to people looking for legitimate management jobs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Safety-Limited/nationwide/American-Safety-Limited-Management-Trainee-Program-SCAM-Internet-Nationwide-1042002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Safety Limited