Complaint Review: American Savings Phoneix Arizona

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Eric — jesup Georgia
American Savings Phoneix Arizona
, Select State/Province USA

American Savings Phoneix Arizona peerless network, Daily Sweepstakes. Free $100 Walmart giftcard giveaway scam? Phoneix Arizona

I received a call from Daily Sweepstakes offering to enter me into a daily jackpot giveaway. They then procide to an automated questioneer asking many questions to which I kept replying No. When it asked if I had a checking account, I responded Yes. It then told me I had been selected to to Receive a FREE $100 WALMART GIFTCARD.  All I had to do was provide my account number & be billed $3.95 shipping & handeling charges.  Not to my surprise the card never arrived. I returned the call to ask why. Number: 415-363-5695. When it answered, it asked me the same questions. I repeated my first answers until it asked if I had a checking account, I again said Yes. It then connected me to the same Asian/ Indian sounding guy I spoke with the first time. (The other number they provided has been disconnected. 855-815-7059.)  I tell the guy I already did this, that I have my confermation number & that I never received my Walmart giftcard. He then asks for my confermation number and states my name & address. so obviously, they retain the information. He then tells me I need to give him my card information again or provide another card number. When I refused, he got aggitated, & told me he would call me back, whuch he never did.  What else can I do, if anything?  I see that others have been targeted by the same phone numbers. Please help me if possible. Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Savings-Phoneix-Arizona/Select-StateProvince/American-Savings-Phoneix-Arizona-peerless-network-Daily-Sweepstakes-Free-100-Walmart-gi-1134446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Savings Phoneix Arizona