Complaint Review: American School of Real Estate/real estate express

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Annie — Glendale California United States of America
American School of Real Estate/real estate express

American School of Real Estate/real estate express Misleading advertising And shoddy learning tools! Poor and rude customer service! Do not use this school! Internet

I visited the school's website and took the intro tour available on the site. It seemed pretty decent so I signed up.

The moment I logged in to the course I was completely shocked. There was no interactive slide or PowerPoint presentations. There was simply PDF files to view. The navigation thru the course was horrible!

Every time I clicked on a link, it just sent me back to the home screen. I attempted to get through unit 1 for almost an hour before becoming so frustrated that I just gave up.

I contacted the school and brought this to their attention immediately. I asked for a refund on the course because there was no way that I could learn anything using their site.

They quickly responded with a hasty no. I was told since I logged in already I could not get any refund. I had not even completed a single unit and they would not refund me.

I even spoke with the director and she was completely rude and unprofessional.

I have never had a company dismiss me as a consumer the way this school has done. They will not even take into consideration customer issues and just ridicules and hurls insults to the instead.

I wish I would have read these reviews first before I made my purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-School-of-Real-Estatereal-estate-express/internet/American-School-of-Real-Estatereal-estate-express-Misleading-advertising-And-shoddy-lea-952233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American School of Real Estate/real estate express