Complaint Review: American Services, Inc. / National Retail Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
American Services, Inc. / National Retail Services
970 Reserve Drive, Suite 180 Roseville, California U.S.A.

American Services, Inc. / National Retail Services They Don't Pay for Services Rendered Roseville California

I just saw another report about American Services. I was shocked. I am going to contact their States Attorney's office in California about the actions that this company has taken towards the contractors. If any company who worked for American Services Inc or National Retail Services is owed money, please contact me via email. I would like to discuss further action towards this company and make them pay all bills owed to the contractors.

It pays to completely check out a company before any work is done and I broke my own golden rule by not doing this. American Services finally sent me a check this week (over 90 days past) for 10 invoices that was billed for over $5k. They cut our billing in half. I say enough is enough and I'm fighting back. If you are interested in taking further action, please contact me.

Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Services-Inc-National-Retail-Services/Roseville-California-95678/American-Services-Inc-National-Retail-Services-They-Dont-Pay-for-Services-Rendered-Ro-379065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Services, Inc. / National Retail Services