Deegan

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
American Servicing Company - ASC
Po Box 1820, Newark, New Jersey 07101-1820 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

American Servicing Company - ASC Sent 2 check, mortgage, escrow. Claim no escrow, clears bank: No credit to acct. report 30 day late Des Moines Iowa

You all have heard horror reports. I will not even explain i got screwed three times. Beware of the representative telling you someone will cal to do a morgage modification. When they call you think they are with the bank then they charge you $600 non-refundable upfront fee. They are a third party. I understand it is illegal to charge a up front fee but I have not varified that the Florida statue is a little vague.

When I spoke with ASC the following week about a payment they claim they did not get even though Fedex had a signature and it cleared my bank.

I was told they put my mortgage payment was put in a suspend account until they received my escrow payment which they already cashed. Now I am reported 30 days late on my credit. My score went down 50 points and I am in the middle of refinancing commercail buildings I own.

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE HAS BEEN SCREWED. Why don't all of us write our senators, congressmen, Obama and get under the freedom of information act FOIA a copy of our recorded conversations. If you say you are GOING TO RECORD THEIR CONVERSATION THEY WILL NOT TALK TO YOU

I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office. before i filed the complaint they claimed they lost the recordings of me authorizing them to take money from my bank account. Later in response to the complaint they
claim they have a recording. Now I have to get an attorney and they know most people can not afford it especally after dealing with ASC.

Peter
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servicing-Company-ASC/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/American-Servicing-Company-ASC-Sent-2-check-mortgage-escrow-Claim-no-escrow-clears-b-435552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servicing Company - ASC