Complaint Review: American Servicing Company - ASC

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Calumet City Illinois
American Servicing Company - ASC
P.o. Box 10388 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

American Servicing Company - ASC, interest rate increase and insurance payments to their company Des Moines Iowa

after reading some of the other reports I'm starting wonder if I have been ripped off. I have every letter they have sent me and I cna remember being charged extra monies for not having insurance. ASC brokered one of their companies at a high rate. I found my own right away yet they still charged me and never credited my account or used monies towards something else.

not only that they raised my interest rate twice within 6months apart. I got hit hard. I ended up behind and they didn't want to work with me because i didn't qualify for any of their programs.

If their is anyone out their that can help please help me out.

now i am unemployed and they still say i am not qualified for any of their programs. all they do is call 50 times a day and send threating letters of foreclosure. i don't want to lose my house. how can i investigate this futher?

Caprice
Calumet City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servicing-Company-ASC/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/American-Servicing-Company-ASC-interest-rate-increase-and-insurance-payments-to-their-c-415411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servicing Company - ASC