• Report: #342005

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
American Servicing Company-wells Fargo
mortgageaccountonline.com Nationwide U.S.A.

American Servicing Company-wells Fargo Tricked in to forclosure Nationwide Nationwide

We were behind 2 payments when I called to see about refinancing our adjustable rate mortgage. It is up from 6.5 to 10.75%. They said they would reveiw the case and do NOT make any payments until they got back to me. I called back twice to confirm that I should wait to make a payment.

They finaly got back to me 4 months later and their Idea of a refinance was to raise my rate again. then have me make two payments one month and then 7 payments all at once. They call it a repayment plan that winds up costing me two extra payments because they lied to me and never intended to refinance my loan in the first place.

I received the judgement and order of sale notice two days ago. I dont have any idea how to avoid a forclosure at this point. I would rather they just came in with a gun and took my house than to lose it this way.

I would be very interested in joining a class action lawsuit.

David
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servicing-Company-wells-Fargo/nationwide/American-Servicing-Company-wells-Fargo-Tricked-in-to-forclosure-Nationwide-Nationwide-342005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servicing Company-wells Fargo