Complaint Review: American Servicing Company

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:homestead Florida
American Servicing Company
P.o Box 10388 DES MOINES, Iowa U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-842-7654
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Servicing Company loan modification and set me up to loose DES MOINES Iowa

According to my records I was behind 2 months, but do to late payments fees they addaded a total of three months.In July of 2008 they contacted me and advised that I need to pay my mortgage on the 30th of each month for three consecutive months if I eanted to save my house , right after the 3 months they will do a loan modication to lower my mortgage payment at the end of October.

In a letter dated September 22 , 2008 ASC advised that my mortgage payment will decrease 120.00 dollars due to the fluctuatuion of the market and my variable interest rate. A loan modification was done at the end of October and increased my mortgage payment by 700.00 dollars.............. it does not make any sense, this bank did not advised on the Hope Program nor are they accepting it, I believe they are set me up to loose..........

Arelys
homestead, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servicing-Company/DES-MOINES-Iowa-50306/American-Servicing-Company-loan-modification-and-set-me-up-to-loose-DES-MOINES-Iowa-389775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servicing Company