Complaint Review: American Servicing Company

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas/Fortworth metro Texas
American Servicing Company
7495 New Horizon Way Demoines, Fredricks,, Maryland U.S.A.

American Servicing Company, American Servicing Company needs to be stopped legally because of their illegal practices Demoines, Fredricks, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Jane

This has been a heart wrenching time for our family. We have been trying to do a loan modification with this company. All we have gotten for our troubles are lies and more lies. As of April we had signed an agreement. That it was good until Aug at which time we had to come up 10,000. They sent the agreement by fax that NO ONE could read from their parent company "Wells Fargo". We thought we had some breathing room...it wasn't two weeks when I get this statement that we have to come up with the entire balance of our remaining mortgage of over 92,000. So we have been in negotiations with them. The only problem is that they never return the call. You only get a voice mail. (we are dealing with the actual person handling the modification). This is a night mare. I have 3 school age children. They are showing aggression and anxiety over all of this. We are trying to ease their feelings but it is not easy when you see and hear your children cry and pray that things will get better.

What really makes me angry is that they send you all of this crap that they want to help you and yet do everything they can do to not help you or out and out lie to your face. There really should be a lawsuit to set guidelines for companies like this. It is not fair to the American people who for the majority are really trying hard to make ends meet and companies like this do everything they can to hurt these people. We have someone who is working with us to talk to these people. He informed us that in all of his years of practice he has never seen a company do the things that they do, and he has been in business for over 30 years. That says something. Look at all of the other people with the same problems. I have thought about getting a hold of some large T.V. networks to do an investigation on them and maybe then the Government will step in to do their own investigation. Something has to be done.

Dallas/Fortworth metro, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servicing-Company/Demoines-Fredricks-Maryland-21703/American-Servicing-Company-American-Servicing-Company-needs-to-be-stopped-legally-because-457689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servicing Company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Jane I tried looking them up on google. I got a link to American Servicing Company. When you follow that link it brings you to a web site with the same name. But when you scroll down to the bottom of the page it says we are not them, but another company. We have their contact info, and it costs $6.95 to get it. Confused? so am I. I not sure what this is, but look for yourself. Please do not give this company money, to give you the correct info. What ever this is I have a feeling its another scam. Good luck.

Liberals