Shakespeare

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:San leandro California
American Servicing Company
mortgageaccountonline.com Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

American Servicing Company LOAN MODIFICATION DELAY TACTIC NON-STOP Des Moines Iowa

I contacted ASC back in Feb 09, to see what it would take to start the process of a loan modification, I submitted to them all the documentation they required 3 years worth of tax /income information I knew back then that my future was bleak, I hired an attorney in March - who does modification, even they can not get off the dime and make ASC perform, they keep saying 45-60 days, it has already been that much time with no results, I have just barely been making my payments, and when I checked my loan payment status in April they had not even posted that payment they were showing me as being late but yet the check had cleared my bank on the 3rd of April. I called and talke to someone name Rose who applied the payment finally. But I'm am very frustrated. I think we all should get together and file a lawsuit...against this branch of Wells Fargo/ASC they do not help people they hinder... They also when I had the funds and paid ahead, did not apply the payment correctly, they front loaded the interest even when I paid twice in one month a couple of times.

Jacque
San leandro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servicing-Company/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306/American-Servicing-Company-LOAN-MODIFICATION-DELAY-TACTIC-NON-STOP-Des-Moines-Iowa-457422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servicing Company