Complaint Review: American Servicing Company

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Gloria J. Green — Bronx Mississippi United States of America
American Servicing Company
1 Home Campus Mac-x 2401-06T Internet United States of America

American Servicing Company Associated with Wells Fargo increased my mortgage wrongfully Des Moines, Internet

The American Servicing co is trying to rip me off. I started an application for a loan modification and then changed my mind and did not process it. They told me the application was closed since i changed my mind. I n April 2012 I was late paying my quarterly taxes one time in 10 years and ASC paid it using the escrow account that should have been deleted since i did not do the loan modification. Also they paid my insurance which was already paid and the insurance co refunded them the check and ASC sent it back to me. i put it in my acct and tomorrow will electronically transfer it to deduct from the bogus escrow acct. Dept of Finance is also refunding the one tax payment they made and now they raised my mortgage $460.00 due to this. Even when they get the money refunded they will still not close the escrow account. this is a way for them to make money off of senior citizens on a fixed income so i can loose my home. They should be ashamed of themselves and should be put out of business. Be ware of them I'm trying to move my mortgage ASAP and this is why I feel ASC did this. If I have to I will take them to Civil court and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Servicing-Company/internet/American-Servicing-Company-Associated-with-Wells-Fargo-increased-my-mortgage-wrongfully-De-942540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Servicing Company