Complaint Review: American Shredding

American Shredding
Arlington, Texas Internet United States of America

American Shredding Green Planet 21 - The SUTTA Company BEWARE!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: This report is inaccurate at every level

This company should be investigated!! I believe they are "hiding something"! They charge too much, NEVER on time and poor management! Not to mention a high turnover! The drivers seem "ok" at their job But the trucks they use break down all the time, they are always late (& don't call), and management never invoices in a timely manner! He Dallas facility is ran by some guy named Rajiv Nayar (whom was fired by PepsiCo). This says ALOT about the owners! PLEASE don't waste your time or money with them! They promise a lot & can't prove what they do is correct! How did they become NAID certified??? The owner, Steve SUTTA is a crook! Fired his own nephew for what reason?? Steve operates on "screw the customer, make more money"! By the way, the IRS uses American Shredding to shred YOUR tax returns! I've toured the facility & trust me, there is ZERO security!! PLEASE BEWARE! Do no use this company! Your better off throwing your important documents in the trash! This place is an out right joke. Don't believe me, contact them & take a tour. You will be shocked!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Shredding/internet/American-Shredding-Green-Planet-21-The-SUTTA-Company-BEWARE-Internet-937365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Shredding

This report is inaccurate at every level

AUTHOR: steve@americanshredding.com - (United States of America)

I am the President of American Shredding, a member company of Green Planet 21 llc.  I have been in the shredding business for more than 25 years.  My Company has never had a security breach, despite the allegations in this report.  I would also like to point out that I am using my real name and accurate contact information in contrast to the person who wrote this report.

A couple of clarifications, Reggie Nayar does not run the facility nor was he ever "fired by Pepsico".  Reggie was Pepsi's sustainability leader and received several National Awards for promoting sustainability in the Pepsico system.  He was instrumental in bringing Pepsico's first "0 Landfill facility", Casa Grande, Arizona to its goal.  This was the first large manufacturing facility in the United States to achieve "0 Landfill".

I'm amused that the person who wrote this report thought I should permit a lesser work ethic for my family members than I would for myself, my employees, or my children.  Too many companies have gone to the grave because of less than adequate performance by employees who were relatives or friends.

The Dallas facility was started 2 years ago and is a state of the art facility with 3 inline shredders that deliver a particle size equal to a 25 cent piece or less.  The only accurate suggestion in the rip off report was that you should tour the facility because it will give you some idea of the piece size requirements of the IRS and the additional security for your data provided by our Company.

I am proud of this Company.  I am proud of the employees at this location.  They provide prompt competent service while safeguarding information that too often is used to swindle hard working people. If you have any questions, visit the facility, talk to our clients, talk to our representatives.  We are a NAID certified company in 11 discrete locations from Texas to the Pacific Ocean.