• Report: #419715

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:Quincy Massachusetts
American Solutions For Win
Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

American Solutions For Win american solutions for win rip off D.C. District of Columbia

*Author of original report: American for win

8 months ago Newt Gingrich had a web site called American solutions. His topic at the time was to get the public to rally for the U.S. to ban together and asked for donations. I gave $10.00 only as I am retired and
thought it was a one time deal for me and through the internet on my Citi Card charge.

I was paying my bill and noticed they took $10.00 out
on my charge every month. Well I called citi cards and they gave me a phone# to call and turned out it is disconected.I am now ready to freak out.

I called Citi Cards again to tell them and they said wow!!!! They are sending me a new card and will be under investigation with my help with paper work and said you should get your money back.

this took place yesterday and time will tell?big time rip off. J.M.

J.marie
Quincy, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Solutions-For-Win/Washington-District-of-Columbia/American-Solutions-For-Win-american-solutions-for-win-rip-off-DC-District-of-Columbia-419715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Solutions For Win

American for win

AUTHOR: J.marie - (U.S.A.)

Recieved new card and got a call that it is being investicated.as I write.
got a Call from Citi Cards and spoke to the investigater. they were so gracious to me and want to do all they can to help. I thought that
when I recieve my new card I would be swept under the rug.that is not the case.