Complaint Review: American Standard Financial

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 425-963 7342
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

American Standard Financial American Standard Financial Ripoff update Ripoff Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Todays date is 8/7/08. Basically I am here to update Carrie from Bay City, Texas and when this woman had called me telling me that I had a government grant of $4,500 I felt somewhat happy because I owe my college a little over $7000. But when she called i got the feeling that something was off. So i then started to ask her a series of questions in which she had stumbled over countless words and paused and continued to say Um a lot whenever it was her turn to answer questions. Also, the way she had answered them were completely unprofessional and she did not have a tone that had given me the slightest hint of her being 100% legit. For example, when i had asked her what the money was for, she replied by saying (stumbling) "It is used to go to your, uh, college bill because the, um government would not want you spending the money on yourself, like, spending the money on smoking, drinking, or using it for the movies." That entire sentence was wrong, absolutely wrong. It did not sound correct at all. So i had then asked her how i was chosen to receive this money, she said that it was time for me to receive taxes and that the government gives money to people in my financial situation. She then asked me if i had an active bank account. Luckily, my account was closed and after i had told her she asked if it would be reactivated and then i had asked if i could call her back after it was activated and she then said, "I can call you back next week as a follow up." So i asked her where her establishment was from and she said Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and i then asked what her company was named and she said American Standard Financial. We then got off the phone and i typed American Standard Financial in google search and not too much popped up. I then typed in their number and i got this website. I am now updating Carries report about them and i hope this report helps many more potential victims.

Sorse545
North Highlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Financial/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/American-Standard-Financial-American-Standard-Financial-Ripoff-update-Ripoff-Philadelphia-265969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Financial