Complaint Review: American Standard Financial

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:freeport Florida
American Standard Financial
Philidelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

American Standard Financial Giving the fedreal goverment's money away with a fee. Philidelphia Pennsylvania

I received a phone call stating that I had been selected to receive $4500 in cash from the federal government that would never have to be paid back.
The lady told me that the government was giving me this one time only offer
to get out of debt was also told that I would receive a packet of information in the mail I was to sign the information and return it to the address in closed.
I have yet to receive such a packet. I contacted the phone # I was provided
I was told everything was in ordered and I should receive my packet in a few
days. I grew more curious and called a second time only to be told the same thing. I was asked about my banking information on this day the lady that took my call stated that the first caller had failed to obtain that information.
I stated no that I had failed to give it out. I was told that in order to receive the grant money from the government that I would be required to provide that information and would be charged a fee to get this money. I have never
been charged a fee before for federal money. This lady stated that a one time fee of $362.00 would be taken from my account then I would receive
this money $4500.00 in to my account gave them the information later to be leery and not have funds available for this. I Thank God that I did not lose $362.00 to this scam. I only hope and pray that this helps someone else.

Aaron11
freeport, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Financial/Philidelphia-Pennsylvania/American-Standard-Financial-Giving-the-fedreal-goverments-money-away-with-a-fee-Philidel-263632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Financial