Complaint Review: American Standard Financial

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2007

• Reported By:Milford Connecticut
American Standard Financial
Nationwide U.S.A.

American Standard Financial Don't let your struggles in life be taken advantage of by this scam! Nationwide

I was contacted by this company and they knew exacttly what to say to get me to listen. I received the called unexpectedly and right at the same point I was looking for a loan and attempting to get a grant for personal use. I knew there was going to be fees to prcess it but never to expect to have this company to call ans scam me in this difficult point of my life. I was asked to give me checking account and authorize an automatic debit of $359.00. After hearing the recordings, getting a customer service telephone #, and the representative sounded legitimate. I authorized the debit thinking that it was the grant I applied for. Well lets just say don't do it! I am going to attempt to stop this transaction by calling back but it may have been too late. I saw the report and all the info on the rip off repot was exactly the same as what I went through. So please consumer pleasr just hang up.

Milford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Financial/nationwide/American-Standard-Financial-Dont-let-your-struggles-in-life-be-taken-advantage-of-by-this-269880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Financial