Complaint Review: American Standard Online

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Raphael — Vallejo California United States of America
American Standard Online
35 W Main St Ventura, California United States of America

American Standard Online This company promises you a 100% satisfication or your money after 90 days only to change there policy as the 90 days approaches. Dont trust this Co. Be on the look Out Ventura, California

I was looking for a home for rent and this company displayed themselves as someone who can help you buy instead of rent. Which sounded good me at the time. I spoke to representive who assured me of the process and what he needed upfront to start me on this journey. After weeks and weeks with no success I called the company an recieved little to help. What I actually had to do was send letters to "pre-forclosed properties" which by the way had a endless supply of homes. Which makes this offer that more attractive. However the property owner contacts them and in return they set up a meet and greet. They ask you not to go to the property or contact these people because everyone handles foreclosure different which is understandable. But to make a long story short I was told in order to recieve my full refund I needed to atleast send out 10 letters. Which I sent out over a 100. No one contacted to me say anything and when it was time to refund my money they told me I needed to have 5 denial letters from there client base. So you can see where this going.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Online/Ventura-California-93001/American-Standard-Online-This-company-promises-you-a-100-satisfication-or-your-money-afte-907247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Online