Complaint Review: American Standard Online

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Jackie — Fairfax Virginia United States of America
American Standard Online
35 West Main St Ventura, California United States of America

American Standard Online ripped off people with disabilities that already have limited income Ventura, California

I am a disabled person and on a limited income, so I tried American Standard Online because I do not have the money to pay market rent.  I was totally ripped-off from this company!! The $199.00 I paid really put a hurting on my finances so any one that is as upset as I am should see if there is any way legal action can be taken against this company so we who paid our hard earned money can get compensated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Online/Ventura-California-93001/American-Standard-Online-ripped-off-people-with-disabilities-that-already-have-limited-in-877795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Online