Complaint Review: American Standard Online

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Kellie K — Thornton Colorado United States of America
American Standard Online
35 West Main Street Suite B #106 Ventura , Ca 9300 Internet United States of America

American Standard Online FRAUD FRAUD , Internet

When talking to the representative at American Standard Online, he never onces stated what the name of the company was nor did he tell you that there were Terms and Conditions for the guarentee until after you sign up and pay the money, Then you get access to their "web site".  he claimed that the homes were all in preforclosure and that you would beable to meet with the owners of the home, BULL, all the homes we drove by were empty and were tore to hell along and others had already gone to the bank as a Repo.

I called them the next day and told them I wanted my money back and he got really nasty with me and told me that I had to wait 90 days to get it back. After seeing what I seen here on the internet about them I feel I may not get my back. I did file a claim immediatly with my bank. Hopefully they will be able to recover my funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Online/internet/American-Standard-Online-FRAUD-FRAUD-Internet-953666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Online