Complaint Review: American Standard Online

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: natalie — canyon country California United States of America
American Standard Online
35 west main st suite b#106, ventura ca 93001 ventura, California United States of America

American Standard Online That terrible compamy scammed me ,thats for sure. The guybwas such an actor and had no remore. They had no problem stealing $200 from us. ventura, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: American Scam

I am so angry and upset about this whole situation, I feel like such a fool. I'm in no position to just give hard earned money away.  I have to explain to my husband how I let this one slip right by me. The gentlemen I spoke with on the phone was very friendly. He seemed genuinly happy with our decision to purchase a home. Then he collected the fee and did somewhat of a tutorial to help us navigate around the website.The thing that bothers me the most about all this is the time those people stole from us. They have no clue how much harder they made our lives. It's been weeks, we should be unpacking in our new house right now. I don't understand how people get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-Online/ventura-California-93001/American-Standard-Online-That-terrible-compamy-scammed-me-thats-for-sure-The-guybwas-su-858034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard Online

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

American Scam

AUTHOR: John Doe - (United States of America)

I was a former employee and made BANK, not knowing what a SCAM it was. Mike Davenport (check out his facebook page) is a failed punk rocker who lives on a sprawling ranch in Santa Barbara, CA. One of the wealthiest and upscale cities in the world.  His neighbors are Oprah and Al Gore. He runs a drug den/telemarketing company on Milpas St., Santa Barbara. Undercover police were frequently scoping the locale.

B. Gopi is the multi-millionaire Indian who owns LOTUS Interworks (lotusinterworks.com) in Santa Monica, CA. They initially teamed up but eventually got greedy and screwed each other. After extended litigation, they settled. BOTH are still running SCAMS that have changed company names over and over again -- every time the Attorney General brings in the hounds.

FYI.