Complaint Review: American Standard online Suite B #106 Ventura CA 93001

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Bettie — Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
American Standard online Suite B #106 Ventura CA 93001
35 West Main Street Ventura, California United States of America

American Standard online Suite B #106 Ventura CA 93001 SCAM SCAM Ventura, California

This company suppose to be in the business of helping you find a home. I sign up with this company in May or April of 2012. You had to send letters out to different residence that are in foreclosure inquiring that you had an interested in buying a home. I sent out about 20 letter and I did not receive not response. So I called and company and ask for a refund they said have to use the service for 90 days and if I am not satisfied with the service and can get a refund after 90 days I requested a refund they told me I had to send it writing, the also so had a cancellation entry online and sent one of those as well.

I sent the cancellation in the mail Dec 17, 2012 around Jan 10 or so I can regarding my refund the person I talk to the first thing he ask me did I send the letter certified or regular mail, I told him regular mail and he reply that they go a lot of mail and they was behind. So I replied i expected a comment like that from the company. So I told him this company was a Scam and I hung up.

I call again today which is 2/6/13. The person I spoke to when asked about my refund she perceived to tell me that they received my cancellation but I did not send any letter from any responses that i sent out the homes. I told her I did not receive any things back from all the 20 letter I sent out. So she said let me transfer you to someone that can help with that.

I was told the same thing from this person that I need to send in letter where I was turned down by the homeowner. I told her that they were a SCAM COMPANY. She you need to go back on line and send out some more letter and I can put my input in the letter so I can get a response back and then send in the letters. That was not what I signed up for I told her I guess they needed the money more than I did and I hung up.  SO PLEASE FOLKS DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AT ALL THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Standard-online-Suite-B-106-Ventura-CA-93001/Ventura-California-93001/American-Standard-online-Suite-B-106-Ventura-CA-93001-SCAM-SCAM-Ventura-California-1009840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Standard online Suite B #106 Ventura CA 93001