Complaint Review: American Star Debt Relief

• Updated: Tue, June 15, 2010

• Reported By: Christina — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
American Star Debt Relief

American Star Debt Relief, Star Debt Settlement Screwed me over, Internet

They promised me they would have me out of debt within 5 years, they also did not have anywhere in the contract anything about attorney's representing me. It was partly my fault because I was dumb enough to sign a contract without reading it fully, but what they promised me over the phone was not what I got! I had $4000 lost in the process. I wasn't able to get my money back. I eventually went with another company that thank God helped me so I was able to pay off my debt. This company is horrible, they just said whatever they wanted in order to get me to go with them. I should of shopped around and researched before I went with them! DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2010 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Star-Debt-Relief/internet/American-Star-Debt-Relief-Star-Debt-Settlement-Screwed-me-over-Internet-614438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Star Debt Relief