Complaint Review: American Sweepstakes Publishers

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Riley — Slaughter Louisiana United States of America
American Sweepstakes Publishers
PO Box 12954 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

American Sweepstakes Publishers Told me I won 1 million dollars but needed to send $12 to claim it. Kansas City, Kansas

I recieved a letter from them telling me I was confirmed and guareented to win over 1 million dollars if I would send them $12 within 10 days for processing. My account number was 70777RIT303-987042. My first name is Riley, Slaughter,LA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Sweepstakes-Publishers/Kansas-City-Kansas-6112/American-Sweepstakes-Publishers-Told-me-I-won-1-million-dollars-but-needed-to-send-12-to-1005128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Sweepstakes Publishers