Complaint Review: American Sweepstakes and LotteryCompany

American Sweepstakes and LotteryCompany
  • Phone: 8765037355, 8762877718
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

American Sweepstakes and LotteryCompany Mr.David, Mr. Church, and Mr. Freeman What's my secret code? (They respond with W029) and code blue and BE3 Internet

I was contacted by phone, that I had won 2.5 Million Dollars thru a sweepstakes I had entered a few months ago.  I was then instructed to quietly go purchase a Money Pack Green Dot card from Walmart and load it with $400.00 plus the fee of $4.64 for loading the card.

Keep in mind during all this time " Mr. Freeman" remained on the phone with me to ensure I made no mistakes, and or spoke to nobody about what I was doing. As he explained it to me so that no one would know I had won this sweepstakes and try to take advantage of me.

Then I was instructed to scratch the back of the card and give the ID number underneath for redgistration and delivery of my Gand Prize.

Then I was told to pay an additional $425.00, whitch I could not produce, as it was, I had to borrow the first $400.00 to begin with. I'm embarrased to say I even put up the pink slip to my truck to secure the $400.00.

After all this, I started checking for verification of this Company and or said Sweepstakes,only to find I was being Scamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Sweepstakes-and-LotteryCompany/internet/American-Sweepstakes-and-LotteryCompany-MrDavid-Mr-Church-and-Mr-Freeman-Whats-my-se-1011434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Sweepstakes and LotteryCompany