Complaint Review: American TV

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Dupo Illinois
American TV
1237 Central Park Drive O'Fallon, Illinois U.S.A.

American Furniture And Appliances, American TV BROKE STOVE WHILE REMOVING IT O'Fallon Illinois

I brought five new appliances and when they were removing the stove they broke it and on the new gas dryer they used the old power cord and gas connector and took it off the old machine. Now, I can not donate the gas dryer because it does not have a power cord and must pay for it to be taken away. I paid for new cords and did not get what I paid for. When I called American, they couldn't have cared less. I was ask if I had brought the old stove from them and when I said no but their people had broke it they just said sorry basically tough darts. I was donating the old appliances to an adult workshop and wanted to do something good and am very angry. I will never buy another thing from American TV.

Dupo, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-TV/OFallon-Illinois-62269/American-Furniture-And-Appliances-American-TV-BROKE-STOVE-WHILE-REMOVING-IT-OFallon-Illi-437553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American TV