Complaint Review: American Tattoo Institute

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Barnlover — Juda Wisconsin United States of America
American Tattoo Institute
24833 N. 36th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85310 Glendale, Arizona United States of America

American Tattoo Institute Rick I don't know his last name and Donna Perry Ordered training DVD's, paid, never received them, talked to Rick, said he would talk to Donna n I would get a refund Glendale, Arizona

On 4/25/2011 I ordered some training DVD's over the internet on Cosmetic Tattooing. The money was taken out of my Credit Card received my DVD's.  The cost was $195.44 and so one night I got off work and called the number that was on the Credit Card charge and a man named Rick answered and said he was sorry to hear about my situation and he would contact his person that was incharge of the DVD's and have her get back with me.  So I did receive a email from a Donna Perry stating they were having problems with the making of the dvd's but she would refund my money.  My calls were never answered again nor were my emails.  Not thinking I should have contacted my credit card company but to much time has passed.  I tried contacting the BBB or anyone who would help but no such luck.

These people need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Tattoo-Institute/Glendale-Arizona-85310/American-Tattoo-Institute-Rick-I-dont-know-his-last-name-and-Donna-Perry-Ordered-training-864932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Tattoo Institute