Complaint Review: American Tax Award Service

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Phyllis D — Hot Springs Arkansas
American Tax Award Service
Internet USA

American Tax Award Service David Cooper name of contact person.American Cash Award Service called to report a 2.5 million check to be delivered USPS, from Chase Bank, #887300137, #B933145, Claim # 710077 nationwide

David Cooper called my cell phone. There was wind in the back ground. He reported I would get a 2.5 million check from Chase Bank. I had won 2nd place. He wanted to deliver to home within 30 minutes via USPS. Gave me a bunch of #'s. check #, another number, claim number. Do I want photos & press or do this quietly? Told him I was not at home but visiting mom in Wisconsin. I told him the Post Office had a hold on my mail until I return home. He said we have other offices. The call got dropped or he shut it off. Now that I read about it, what will my cell phone be charged for this call?

I thought about checking this out on the internet. Glad I did, but am concerned about the cell phone charges. I praise God for His protection over me, that I was not at home, and He gave me a peace in answering this fellow.

Thank you for your report on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Tax-Award-Service/internet/American-Tax-Award-Service-David-Cooper-name-of-contact-personAmerican-Cash-Award-Servic-1073400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Tax Award Service