Complaint Review: American Timeshare Marketing -

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Renton Washington
American Timeshare Marketing -
1104 S Powerline Rd, Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

American Timeshare Marketing - Jessica, Administration Total Timeshare ResellAmerican Timeshare Marketing - Big Ripoff with no Mercy Pompano Beach Florida

*Author of original report: One of the solution to get the money back

; complaint about the practice using by American Timeshare Marketing Company

Im the owner of Krystal Resort property in Cancun and I decide to sell this timeshare. I spoke in May 2007 with Emrem Resort Rental and Resale Specialists representative and I pay $549.00 for this services. . This company offers to advertise this property for lifetime.

In September I got phone and the sales representative Steve from American Timeshare Marketing call me and he make very good offer to sell the property in five days. Also he promises to recover the money from EMREM. He told me so he is charging $699.00 and this is a more, compare to EMREM but this sell is under warranty and is only one time charge and nothing more.

I pay for his word $699.00 and I get contract Nr.9110 date 09/26/07.

Because nothing happen I call this ATM Company five times to find out what is going on. I call 10/23/07/ 11/26/07, 12/31/07. The all the time the man and after November 6th (this time the Jessica Jones took my case) the Jessica told me so the market is slow and so far is no buyer. In December 31st /07 Jessica told me so she is not looking for any body because I did not pay my marketing fee and if I pay $1100.00 she can start process this sale. With conversation she also told me so is gone be some closing fee if she finalize the transaction. She send me email about this (she call Marketing Fee) but did not mention about closing cost. I spoke with Jessica today and ask for my money because I do not like doing the business with America Timeshare Marketing, she told me if I not pay more she is not gone spoke with me and she hang up. Also I do not have in my contract about extra money and the first representative did not mention about extra charges. I do not understand why people do this to the people

George
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Timeshare-Marketing-/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/American-Timeshare-Marketing-Jessica-Administration-Total-Timeshare-ResellAmerican-Tim-296551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Timeshare Marketing -

One of the solution to get the money back

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

I believe is something in this business controlling by mafia. Is hard to understand how this company, with a many complaints still on the market?. Also how the customers know about changing the name but the BBB or licensing department doesn't .I send my complain to BBB not successful, I send to FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and not successful I send to General Attorney in Florida ans also no respond. The only company respond and help me recover my money was fraud department from my bank, Bank of America. So I was lucky and I suggest you to do the some. If the government is not helping us we need fight very hard by are self to get the money back The last way to recover the money is sue the business and with so many complaints all attorney is gone win the case.