• Report: #319926

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
American Timeshare Marketing
1104 South Power Line Rd. Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

American Timeshare Marketing Lied about having a buyer for my timeshare and took 2000 dollars from me. Pompano Beach Florida

Mid February 2008 I received a call from American Timeshare Marketing to sell my Timeshare. The man said they had a great company model that worked. For 2000 dollars I was basically assured to sell my timeshare, but I was skeptical. The redeeming factor was that he said he could take 300 up front and I could pay the rest when they sold it. In the beginning of March my wife received a call about the timeshare selling. We were so excited that we had no problem paying the company the rest of the money. But one and a half weeks later when I called to check on things, the answering machine on their phone was full. I held on to hope for another week, but then I knew it was all a scam. Jessica, the woman who said I had a buyer for my timeshare, her cell phone is now disconnected. It looks bad for me and my wife, who unfortunately made big plans for the money.

Elijah
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Timeshare-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/American-Timeshare-Marketing-Lied-about-having-a-buyer-for-my-timeshare-and-took-2000-doll-319926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Timeshare Marketing