• Report: #319681

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By:White Plains New York
American Timeshare Marketing
1104 South Power Line Rd, Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

American Timeshare Marketing Phony Timeshare Marketing Companies Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Timeshare Defense Attorney

*Consumer Comment: American Timeshare Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

The company promised to sell my timeshare in a matter of weeks.They told me not to pay my annual maintenance since the timeshare would be sold soon. I wire transferred $299 to them. I have not heard from them nor have I been able to contact them by telephone. The first time I called someone took a message. Since then I receive a message that the mail box is full; call back later. When I try to access their website, I get the message that the web page cannot be displayed. To-date I have spent $1300 trying to sell my timeshare and I feel like a fool. At this point I would not trust any timeshare marketing company.

Jacqueline
White Plains, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Timeshare-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/American-Timeshare-Marketing-Phony-Timeshare-Marketing-Companies-Pompano-Beach-Florida-319681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Timeshare Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Timeshare Defense Attorney

AUTHOR: Diane - ()

Hi Jacqueline,

I work for an attorney in Winter Park, Florida.  We have been very successful in cancelling timeshares for people like you who have be victimized by the developers, as well as those who promise to sell or transfer your timeshare to another party.

By now, you know this cannot be done.  However, we have been very successful in cancelling timeshare contracts all across the country.  Our fee is reasonable and we also protect your credit during the process so you will not be negatively reported by the credit bureaus.

You can contact me at ds@aaronsonaustin.com or diane135130@gmail.com or feel free to call me 407-644-1336 anytime if you have questions and want more info as to what we do.  It only takes about 30 days to cancel a contract.

American Timeshare Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: janie78j - ()

I paid American Timeshare Marketing $600 to sell my Royal Elite timeshare. I called them on a monthly basis to follow up with the progress. My representative's name was Kim **. She even called me back a few times. However, my contract ends in June. I have called her countless times in the last month and left messages. No one will call me back at all. They were unsuccessful in selling my timeshare. I don't think they even tried. This is a scam and I highly suggest that you do not give them any money!