Complaint Review: American Timeshare Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
American Timeshare Marketing
1104 S Powerline Road Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

American Timeshare Marketing Scam artists of timeshare business Pompano Beach Florida

I was contacted by this company in September 2007 and asked to sell my timeshare. I told them I did not want to sell but I was interested in renting out my week. I paid them 500 dollars and was told I could pay the remaining 200 when I received the 2100 dollar fee from the prospective renters. I was ripped off and I want my money back plus damages!

Brooklyn
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Timeshare-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/American-Timeshare-Marketing-Scam-artists-of-timeshare-business-Pompano-Beach-Florida-346033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Timeshare Marketing